Saturday, November 18, 2006

Time For A Smile, Tired of Being Sad

Here's a lil story for ya:

I'm not feeling quite right so I decide to have the Doc check me out. Well, I go to the Doc and I tell him about feeling a little off. He asks me to describe my day. I tell him I get up around 6 am, clean up, grab some breakfast (cereal, etc) and sit at my desk and check to see how the market is doing. Then at 8:15am I go to the bathroom and have a BM. Then lunch around 2pm and dinner at 9pm.

The Doc decides to a scan. He then tells me I have 3 worms!!! That he recommends that I have surgery in 2 days!!!

In the meantime: The 3 worms inside me hear the Doc say he is going to do surgery to find them! One worm says, "I'm going to hide behind the heart!". The other worm says, "I'm going to hide behind the liver". They ask the last worm where he is going to hide? The 3rd worm says, "Forget that! I'm taking the 8:15 out of here in the morning!"

Bada Bing!

:)

www.carsnet.com

No comments: